Smartphone manufacturers are waging a relentless battle in the high-end spheres. But we must remember that many manufacturers are doing well with low-budget smartphones, between 200 and 300 euros. Also, the Poco X3 NFC presents a very interesting price-quality ratio compared to the latest versions of Xiaomi or Realme with its 6i.
To a hardware platform that does not lack advantages are added prices which, in particular by taking advantage of the offers offered by the manufacturer for a limited time, make this inexpensive smartphone particularly attractive for those looking for a 4G product of mid-range.
Focus On The Advantages Of The Poco X3 NFC
At the heart of the hardware platform is the recent Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC combined with an amount of memory that allows configurations with 6 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 64 or 128 GB of storage ( UFS 2.1 ). The Poco X3 screen offers a diagonal of 6.67 inches, FHD+ resolution and supports a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz ( while the touch sampling rate is 240Hz ). The only objection that could be made to this panel is that the panel is LCD and not AMOLED. But criticism falls on deaf ears when considering the hardware and the numbers offered.
Focus On Objectives
The camera features a quad-lens rear module with a 64-megapixel main sensor. The lenses are enclosed in a rectangular element itself embedded in a circular element; the result may or may not appeal, but it characterizes the smartphone and makes the Poco X3 NFC a little less versatile than other Chinese smartphones.
The 20-megapixel front camera, on the other hand, sits in a hole in the middle of the top of the display. At the same time, the fingerprint sensor is located on the side. The data sheet is completed by a battery with a capacity of 5160 mAh with support for fast charging at 33W and NFC connectivity.
Poco has not skimped on the care taken in the construction of its smartphone, despite its affordable price. The back of the device is polycarbonate and connected by an aluminum alloy frame to protect the screen. We find Gorilla Glass 5 glass and, to keep the temperature of the components low, the company has used LiquidCool 1.0 Plus technology, with a copper and graphite multilayer heat pipe system.
Overall, the Poco X3 NFC plays elbows with the Redmi Note 9 line, which, even if they are in a similar price range ( ranging from 150 to 250 euros ), leave aside technical characteristics that are rather part of the standard equipment of the new Poco ( we think of the 120Hz screen and the four lenses, for example ).
The company wanted to reassure potential buyers about software support during the presentation phase. The MIUI for the POCO user interface will receive three years of system updates. The smartphone will hit the market with MIUI 12, based on Android 10.
- Panel: 6.67″ FHD+ LCD screen ( 2400×1080 pixels ), 20:9 aspect ratio, 395 ppi
- 120 Hz revive rate, 240 Hz contact testing rate
- Brightness 450 nit (typ) / 380 (min), contrast 1500:1 (type)
- Color space coverage: NTSC 84% (typ), DCI-P3 87.4
- HDR10 and Netflix HD
- Support Playback Mode 2.0
- Support Gorilla Glass 5
- Snapdragon 732G, 8nm SoC
- Kyro 470m octa-core CPU, up to 2.3GHz
- Adreno 618 GPU with Elite Gaming
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64/128GB UFS 2.1 capacity, expandable up to 256GB
- Rear Camera:
- Main with 64-megapixel (Sony IMX682) 1/1.73″ sensor, f/1.89 aperture lens, 6P, 13-megapixel 1.6µm Super Pixel 4-in-1 lenses (1µm
- pixel size ), ultra-wide-angle lens, 119° viewing angle, f/2.2
- 2-megapixel aperture ( 1.75µm pixel size ), macro optics, f/2.4 aperture, minimum focusing distance of 4cm
- 2 megapixels ( 1.75 µm pixel size ), depth of field sensing, f/2.4 aperture
- Video recording up to 4K at 30fps
- Front camera with 20 megapixels integrated into the screen, f/2.2 aperture lens, 1.6 µm 4-in-1 Super Pixels
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1, dual SIM standby, WiFi 5; bands: GSM B2/3/5/8, WCDMA B1/2/4/5/8, LTE FDD: B1/2/3/5/7/8/20/28, LTE TDD: B38/40/41 ( 120MHz), USB Type-C
- Audio: dual stereo speaker
- Battery: 5160mAh, 33W, fast charging support
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 millimeters
- Weight of 215 grams
- Operating System: MINE 12 for Poco, Android 10
- Colors: Shadow Grey, Cobalt Blue
- Others: LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus dissipation system, copper tubes and multilayer graphics, IR emitter, NFC, side fingerprint sensor, IP53 protection
Poco X3 NFC Prices
The prices of the Poco X3 NFC are one of their strengths. The official figures, already contained in themselves, can be further reduced by taking advantage of the pre-order price and flash sale offers valid for a limited period. Below are the best offers at the moment.
- 6 GB RAM + 64 GB storage version
- Normal price: 229.9 euros
- Flash sale price at 199.90 euros, from September 10 at 13:00 for 24 hours, while supplies last on mi.com and Amazon
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage version
- Recommended price: 269.9 euros
- Pre-order price: from September 10 to September 30 at 249.90 euros on mi.com and Amazon
Read Also: 10 Tools To Download Instagram Videos To MP4