1and1 Webmail is one of the modern and well-known web hosting services by IONOS. It has several customers worldwide and is a very popular mail service.
Email management is a very crucial element, professionally and personally. Maintaining healthy contact with clients through emails is one of the vital aspects of a successful business. To achieve it, one must need a professional platform that manages the emails of business proposals, advertisements, information, collaborations, etc., with others perfectly. 1and1 Webmail is the choice of many, and in this post, we will let you know everything about 1and1 Webmail by IONOS.
What Is 1and1 Webmail, And How Does It Work?
1and1 Webmail is an email service offered by a web hosting company IONOS. The email service allows users to log into their webmail accounts using a web browser. A stable internet connection and a webmail account are needed to avail of the services of 1and1 Webmail. This email hosting service is hassle-free and lets you easily manage your emails.
1and1 Webmail works like a regular email application or client, like sending and receiving emails. But in place of an email client, you access emails through a web browser. The more interesting fact is you can attach your 1and1 Webmail account to any email client and use it accordingly.
IONOS is a web hosting company founded in 1988 in Germany. United Internet owns it now. Besides email services, it offers other digital marketing services like SSL certificates, domain registration, website builder packages, and cloud hosting. It has headquarters in Montabaur and Philadelphia. As per the Wikipedia report, IONOS has approximately 4000 employees, eight million customers, over 90,000 servers, and ten data centers.
So lets us move forward and learn how to set up your webmail account, login process, reset the password, and many more.
Requirements To Set Up a 1and1 Webmail Account
The 1and1 Webmail account setup process is simple. However, it is essential to know the requirements needed to create a 1and1 Webmail account before knowing the setup process.
- You should have an electronic device such as a desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
- You should have a stable internet connection.
- Furthermore, you should be able to access any web browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
You can easily create your account with the above essential requisites.
How To Set Up a 1and1 Webmail Account?
Create your 1and1 Webmail account by following the simple steps.
- To begin with, open the web browser you are using and go to the website www.ionos.com.
- You will find different sections on the website’s homepage like Domains and SSL, Websites and Stores, Hosting, WordPress, Marketing, Email and Office, Servers, Switch To Us, and more.
- Click on the Email and Office category, then click on the Professional Email Address.
- Then move to the See Plans section to find out the available plans.
The three plans available on the site are as follows.
- Mail Basic ($1/month)- 1 Email account with 2 GB (approx 10,000 mail).
- Mail Basic 1+ ($4/month)- 1 Email account with 12GB (approx 60,0000 emails).
- Mail Business ($5/month)- 1 Email account with 50GB for each user.
- Plans may vary sometimes.
- Choose a suitable plan for you and then press on the Continue option.
- Then enter the email you like to create and check for its availability.
- You will either have the email you entered or be provided with a few suggestions.
- Confirm the email id you want to create. Then you are asked to enter your details like name, city, address, phone number, payment option, and password.
- After entering the details, click on the confirm option to finish your 1and1 Webmail account successfully.
How To Log Into Your 1and1 Webmail Account?
- First, open any web browser you use on your device with an internet connection.
- Go to the IONOS official website or enter www.ionos.com in your address bar. Now hit the enter button.
- Otherwise, copy the URL, ‘https://www.ionos.com/,’ and paste it into the address bar to open the website.
- When the homepage opens before you, click on the sign-in option in the upper right corner.
- Now you will see the login page on your device.
- Afterward, enter the details like your email address/username and password.
- If you want the web browser to remember your login information, log into your account easily later on, then click on the check box which reads, ‘Remember Me.’
- Finally, click the login option to sign into your 1and1 Webmail account.
How To Reset The Password For 1and1 Webmail?
You may forget your 1and1 Webmail account password. However, you need not worry; you can reset the password by following the steps below.
- Go to the official IONOS website on your web browser.
- You will see a sign-in option in the top right corner.
- Click on it and enter the domain name or web address, whatever is needed.
- To reset the login password for your 1and1 Webmail account, choose ‘Request for new password.’
- Then you will get a reset link on your other webmail account.
- Now reset a strong password that contains 12 characters. See that it includes uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and signs.
- Renter the password for confirmation.
- Voila, your new password is successfully set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is 1and1 Webmail?
1and1 Webmail is an email service offered by IONOS to regulate your business and personal emails easily. It offers various plans that you may choose the most suitable one. You can also add to your email clients.
How to log into your 1and1 Webmail account?
You can log into your 1and1 Webmail account by entering the username/email address and password in the fields available on the IONOS website. Please go through the detailed login process in the article.
What are the other services IONOS offers to its customers?
The IONOS company provides email registration, SSL certificates, email services, cloud hosting, website builder packages, virtual private servers, and dedicated servers.
How to create a strong and secure password?
Follow the tips below to create a strong and secure password.
- The password should contain a minimum of 12 characters with uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and unique signs.
- Do not put easily predictable passwords like your name, important dates, place you live, location, or easily identifiable numbers like 0000, 1234, etc.
- Please do not share your password with anyone, and do not note them down on any paper or book.
- Please change your password regularly every three months to keep it secure.