It is with a conquering brand that Xiaomi took to the stage at the event held on the occasion of the celebration of the 10th anniversary of the high-tech manufacturer. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, presented only a few days ago, has been joined by many other products as described above. Among the novelties, we find the new Xiaomi Mi TV Lux, equipped with a transparent OLED screen of 55 inches, the second Ultra, the Redmi K30 Ultra, and a new electric kart made in collaboration with Lamborghini.
Xiaomi MI TV LUX Transparent Edition
The first product announced by Xiaomi is the Mi TV Lux Transparent Edition, a new television whose particularity lies in the 55-inch 4K transparent OLED screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The spec sheet for this 4K TV is very respectable, with a MediaTek MT9650 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage space, low latency pro gaming mode with 1ms response, audio Dolby ATMOS DTS and support for dual-band WiFi connectivity. Here is a complete summary of the characteristics of this TV of the future.
- Display: 55-inch 4K OLED ( 3840×2160 pixels ) with 178-degree viewing angle, 98.5% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1000 nits peak brightness, 1000000 :1 contrast ratio, HDR 10+, MEMC, Dolby Vision, 1ms response time
- Processor: Quad-Core Cortex A73 MediaTek MT9650
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC1
- Professional Gaming Mode, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Instant 1ms Response, DC Dimming, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal memory: 32 GB
- Operating System: MIUI for TV
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (including HDMI eARC), 2 x USB, S / PDIF, Ethernet
- Codec: MPEG1/2/4, H.264, H.265, etc.
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, DTS Audio
Introducing The Redmi K30 Ultra
Let’s continue with the Redmi K30 Ultra smartphone, which was highly anticipated recently and inherits in design lines of the Redmi K30 Pro announced at the end of March. The main difference between the two models lies in the mobile platform used: with the K30 Ultra, Redmi has decided to rely on a solution created by MediaTek, the Dimensity 1000+, which replaces the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 integrated on the variant. Pro.
For the rest, the technical specifications are almost identical, and we find a 6.77-inch AMOLED screen with FHD + resolution and a refresh rate of 120Hz ( increases the sampling rate on touch from 180 to 240Hz ), a RAM 6/8GB and internal storage of 128/256/512GB depending on the configuration. The photo consists of a quadruple rear camera of 64+13+5+2 million pixels and a single front camera of 20 megapixels integrated into a mechanism hidden inside the body.
- SoC: MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ ( 4x ARM Cortex-A77 @ 2.6GHz + 4x ARM Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz ) and 7nm production process – Mali-G77 GPU
- Display: 6.67″ AMOLED with FHD+ resolution (2400 x 1080 pixels), HDR10+ standard, 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touchscreen sampling
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Storage memory: 128/256/512 GB
- Rear camera: 64 Megapixel 1/1.7″ main sensor with OIS + 13 Megapixel ultra wide 119°, + 2 Megapixel depth sensor + 5 Megapixel sensor with macro lens
- Front camera: 20 Megapixels
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, VoLTE, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi 6, USB-C, NFC, dual-frequency GPS
- 4500 mAh battery with support for fast charging at 33Wh
- Sensors: In-screen fingerprint, IR
- Dimensions and weight: 163.3 x 75.4 x 9.1 millimeters – 213 grams
- Working framework: Android 10 with MIUI 12 point of interaction
Prices And Availability
Both products will be available in the Chinese market at the following prices. Four configurations of the Redmi K30 Ultra smartphone will be available from launch. They will be marketed at the price of:
- 6GB of RAM + 128GB of storage: 1,999 Yuan ( about 244 euros )
- 8GB of RAM + 128GB of storage: 2,199 Yuan ( about 268 euros )
- 8GB of RAM + 256GB of storage: 2,499 Yuan ( about 305 euros )
- 8GB of RAM + 512GB of storage: 2,699 Yuan ( about 330 euros )
Xiaomi’s TV, the world’s first transparent model, the MI TV LUX Transparent Edition, will be marketed by Xiaomi for 49,999 Yuan ( 6,115 euros at the current exchange rate )