So you’re considering Smartsheet. It’s a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if its price is affordable enough for what you’re getting. This article will break it all down for you and more. Additionally, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Smartsheet as well as our top picks for options in this category. Or, go to Our Top Picks for the Best Project Management Software. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Smartsheet offers users a plethora of features within a single unified interface, making it easy to implement strategies for projects and assess ongoing tasks successfully. Businesses can easily streamline processes and increase efficiency to complete more projects and serve customers. Here are some features exclusive to Smartsheet:
- Team collaboration: With Smartsheet, you can add essential colleagues to the task work area and give a stage to examine the following location and team up successfully. It guarantees that your business can work progressively on a no-code stage, and everybody is fully informed regarding the most recent headways.
- Workflow Automation: Smartsheet provides powerful tools to manage repetitive tasks with unique workflows. It allows your team members to work on more demanding tasks and maintain a high level of productivity. Workflow automation empowers your business by enabling users to customize workflows to suit their needs and combine multiple actions for fast operation.
- Content Management: The production and management of content are essential for every business to attract customers to use the services. Smartsheet allows your designers to access all the relevant tools needed to produce and review content. You can include content tasks in reporting tools to get a clear overview. It eliminates bottlenecks by allowing you to add multiple content reviewers and maintain a consistent production rate.
- Secure request management: Smartsheet provides a dynamic view of sharing control and access permissions. It allows you to maintain a reliable level of security for business processes and manage work requests, using the pre-built form to accumulate and automate project data.
- Governance Administration: Smartsheet allows project managers to administer ongoing processes and assign pending tasks to available staff. It increases security, giving you complete visibility of all users. Thus, you can successfully manage and modify access permissions.
- Digital Asset Management: Smartsheet supports integration with Brandfolder, making it easy to manage your digital content, files, and documentation. It enables your creative teams to distribute assets efficiently among other users and organize asset metadata with intelligent tools.
- Job Outlook: Smartsheet provides quality information to your employees. Thus, they can quickly complete the tasks by making better decisions. With ongoing processes, you can share work reports with stakeholders and customers to keep them aligned.
The “Pro” plan is priced at $9/user/month and provides access to basic Smartsheet functionality. It’s ideal for individuals or new businesses interested in Smartsheet. It allows you to create unlimited; Workflow automation and provides Brandfolder integration. The “Enterprise” plan allows you to customize your Smartsheet experience and choose the; features you need. You must contact the sales team and mention your needs to obtain a quote.
Additionally, you can upgrade to “Smartsheet advance” to get full access to all features. Smartsheet Discount And Coupons Smartsheet offers a 22% discount for the “Pro” and “Business” subscription plans when purchasing an annual subscription. Additionally, by contacting the sales team, nonprofits can get a discount if they meet Smart sheet’s criteria.
Smartsheet Free Trial
Smartsheet offers all users a free 30-day trial of the “Business” plan. To take advantage of the trial, sign up through your Google or Microsoft account, accept the user agreement, and invite relevant team members. The Smartsheet free trial can be canceled anytime with no obligation to purchase.
Smartsheet, A Small Practical Guide
When you sign up for Smartsheet, you’ll be taken to the home page, which displays employee requests and pending jobs. The leftmost side has a menu bar for navigating through different sections of Smartsheet. Click the “Bell” icon to view all notifications about your workspace or customer requests. You can change the settings from the three dots placed on it; at the top of the notification tab.
Click the “File” icon to access sheets, workspaces, and deleted items, and get a resource view to see the projects assigned to each employee. The ‘star’ icon shows you highlighted tasks and projects and provides quick access. Click the icon just below the “Star” icon to access your Smartsheet WorkApps. Click the “Plus” icon to create new sheets, reports, or dashboards.
Here you can browse all of your Smartsheet project management tool solutions and work with templates; to quickly create new projects or forms. Click the “Launcher” icon to switch between WorkApps and Solution Center. At the bottom of the menu bar, you’ll see the profile icon, which lets you upgrade your Smartsheet subscription, invite team members, view billing information, and change user settings.
Personal. Click “User Management” to access the account administration settings and modify the defined permissions. Go to “Group Management” to create project groups for discussions. Click “Login History” to see log details of all users, including source IP address and logout date/time.
Read Also: Portfolio Management: How To Manage Your Portfolio?