What is an HRIS? Through its definition and the introduction of its many benefits, you will comprehend how it can assist you with assuming responsibility for all HR issues about undeniable computerized change. To show what an HRIS is, we likewise give you a rundown of references toward the finish of the article.
An HRIS is a Data Framework for HR composed of a few programming blocks that computerize the undertakings well-defined for every HR interaction. It is, like this, a total and secluded device, fundamental for medium to enormous designs, yet which can likewise speak to VSEs expecting solid development, for example, new companies.
The Functions Of The HRIS
Administrative Management And Work Organization
- This piece of the HRIS incorporates a few modules; for example,
- the time and action of the board module or GTA (observing working time, extra time),
- the leave and nonappearance module, telecommuting,
- the arranging module,
- the cost report module,
- the module for overseeing business contracts (and Urssaf statements),
- the detailing module, social, monetary record, and so forth.
Payroll And Benefits Management
The finance module, some of the time upheld in different programming associated with the HRIS, incorporates the following: remuneration of the board, the administration of social advantages (medical coverage, retirement, strengthening benefits, mishaps at work), the computation of social and business commitments, joining of the aggregate understanding and its particular circumstances, and so forth.
Human Capital Management
- recruitment, _
- talent management.
- The recruitment can be supported in dedicated software (ATS), interacting with the HRIS, or integrated via a module. It relates to :
- the management of job interviews,
- the sharing of job offers internally,
- distribution of advertisements,
- follow-up of applications,
- the onboarding of recruits, etc.
About talent management, HRIS modules focus on monitoring employees and their careers within the company, thanks to:
- evaluating the performance of each employee,
- skills management ( GPEC module ),
- professional interviews,
- monitoring internal mobility requests,
- Training and e-learning programs, etc.
Why Adopt An HRIS?
An HRIS makes it conceivable to screen every one of these undertakings continuously and orchestrate HR processes because of the centralization of data and information. It likewise makes it conceivable to handle them cooperatively and straightforwardly because of an HR gateway, which gives controlled admittance to the divisions concerned and their representatives.
The Main Advantages Of The HRIS
- Computerizing cycles and undertakings without added esteem is a programmed product of data entered in a period module or cost reports to the finance module.
- Enhancement of HR the executives, because of the centralization of data and information, supervisors have a 360° vision to design, expect enlistment needs, and so forth.
- Cooperative work and admittance to data from a distance, for instance, the concurrent passage of leave demands by some and hours worked by others to refresh the timetable continuously.
- Because of revealing elements, further developed HR observing works with direction and distinguishes organization shortcomings.
- Responsibility, strengthening, and inspiration of representatives, specifically through admittance to workers to the HR entrance to present their preparation and vocational advancement wishes.
HRIS Trends And Challenges
According to a recent study by Markets by explanation, the issues can be summarized in 4 trends:
- The digitization of all HR processes: payroll and personnel administration are the most dematerialized practices, in particular time and activity management, but others are still managed “the old way”;
- the use of artificial intelligence to automate the management of HR data;
- The fight against document fraud: this involves protecting internal HR data but also protecting against the falsification of CVs, payslips, etc. ;
- The use of chatbots for internal communication, e-recruitment, or the promotion of the employer brand.
We can also classify the issues into two trends, as does Nicolas Borgel, the speaker in the HRIS Master of the Panthéon-Sorbonne University:
- regulatory and legitimate issues ;
- concerning human resources, the board, and HR improvement.
Among the four main concerns of companies, there are:
- administrative productivity,
- the quality of HR service,
- data reliability and security,
- legal compliance.
How To Choose An HRIS?
In this context, the HRIS in SaaS mode is very suitable because it is:
- in the cloud, accessible remotely by everyone;
- scalable, it is updated with administrative and legal regulations in real-time;
- secure, thanks to digital safe systems and backups.
But so that the implementation of the HRIS online does not cause risks or inconveniences, such as the lack of involvement of its users or problematic management of personal data, read our dedicated article How To Set Up An HRIS?
Here are some examples of HRIS to help you see the selection criteria :
- Emalti-RH: developed with the support of corporate HR departments, enables the monitoring of 150 HR indicators;
- Eurécia : 11 à la carte modules for personnel administration, talent management and QVT;
- kiwi: set of 6 modules for SMEs, with an affordable price and attentive customer service;
- Lucca HRIS: 5 modules in dedicated and interconnectable solutions for VSEs, SMEs, and ETIs;
- Nicola HR: highly configurable, particularly suited to the expectations of VSEs and SMEs;
- ServicesRHOnline: 7 à la carte modules for VSEs and SMEs, but also the largest ones.
What do you expect from an HRIS, and what are your criteria for choosing it? Do you have any feedback to share with our readers?
Read Also: Top 8 CRMs Made In India