If you have used many apps, they will remain open in the background. This article will show you how to close the apps on your Apple Watch and put things back in order. Close Apple Watch apps It’s not difficult at all to close the Apple Watch apps. Not only do you ensure more orders, but you can also restart an app if it causes problems.
- Quickly press the side button on your Apple Watch once.
- All open apps now appear in an overview.
- Now swipe from right to left on an app until you see a red rectangle with an “X.”
- Tap the “X” to close the app.
- Repeat the process for all apps you want to close.
- Then tap on the “Digital Crown,” i.e., the rotating wheel on the side of your watch, to exit the mode.
Good To Know
The Apple Watch side button and the Digital Crown are not the same. To close apps on the Apple Watch, you need both buttons. The side button is under the crown and looks like an ordinary button. The Digital Crown or Digital Korne is a button that can be rotated.
Do I Always Have To Close The Apple Watch Apps?
I was wondering if you should close the apps on your Apple Watch or if it’s unnecessary. In any case, closing the apps does not make your watch run faster or use less battery. So you don’t have to worry about the battery life of your Apple Watch . Because the apps are frozen in the background and open even faster than the clock would have to restart the apps entirely. Still, there are a few scenarios where closing the apps makes sense:
- More overview: Do you use open apps to access an app quickly? Then you can, of course, close the apps that you never really use anyway.
- The app is frozen: Is an app not responding the way you want? Then you can close and reopen them. The restart often ensures that everything works as usual again.
If there are repeated problems with an app, it can help uninstall the app. The best way to do this is via your paired iPhone. You can then set up the app on your watch again.
Closing Apple Watch Apps Doesn’t Work – What Can I Do?
It may be that despite a clean reinstallation, there are still problems, and the apps crash. That may be because the Apple Watch may not be compatible with the app. Make sure you can use that particular app on your watch. You can then close the apps on the Apple Watch and restart them. Another reason can be a hardware problem. Here you should contact the app developer and describe the problem in detail. Also, test the other apps on your watch and see if they work correctly. If other apps crash independently of each other and closing them doesn’t help, the problem is most likely with the watch itself. Contact your Apple Support here.
You can close apps on the Apple Watch with just a few taps. It can always happen that apps freeze or crash. If you still have problems after closing the app, uninstalling apps also helps. Are you interested in the topic, and do you have any questions? Then leave us a comment! We are looking forward to it.
Read Also: Details About The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Materialized